Learn to direct a robot constructed from LEGO and the NXT controller.
- Beginning students will plot courses for robots by measuring distances and calculating angles.
- Intermediate students will use Robot C to program the NXT robots
- Lejos by Lego Mindstorms will be used to give advanced students the opportunity to leverage their Java programming skills to control NXT Robots
Follow the instructions for setting up the pre-built robot and connecting it to the computer with the software for controlling the robot.
Work through the coding challenges
- move forward and back
- move in a circle
- use the sensors to make the robot change direction
- follow the path laid out for this task