- Dec 17. 2016 – The competition went great! We got the champion award as well as the most points
- Quizlet – LEGO Robotics Team
Pictures of EV3 unit and the Creekside Middle School robot
Get ready. Get set. Roar! Or you could bark, quack, or squeak, because the 2016 ANIMAL ALLIES season is all about our furry, feathered, and finned friends.
- Club – Wed after-school
- Competition teams – Wed after-school + Sat 10am – 2pm
- Challenge guide (28 page .pdf)
- Overview (2 page .pdf)
- Robot Game
- Shark Shipment, Service Dog Action, Animal Conservation, Feeding, Bio mimicry, Milking Automation, Panda release, Camera Recovery, Training & Research, Beekeeping, Prosthesis, Seal in Base, Seal in Milk, Milk on Ramp, All Samples
- Identify a Problem
- Design a Solution
- Share with Others
- Project Presentation
- Core values
FIRST LEGO League Championship events
Houston, TX – April 19-22, 2017
St. Louis, MO – April 26-29, 2017
- FIRST LEGO League – Tomorrow’s innovators practice imaginative thinking and teamwork. Guided by two or more adult Coaches, FIRST LEGO League* teams (up to 10 members, grades 4-8**) research a real-world problem such as food safety, recycling, energy, etc., and are challenged to develop a solution. They also must design, build, program a robot using LEGO MINDSTORMS®, then compete on a table-top playing field.
- Judging Rubrics – Core Values, Project, Robot Design
- US FIRST – Founded in 1989 and based in Manchester, NH, FIRST is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit public charity designed to inspire young people’s interest and participation in science and technology, and to motivate them to pursue education and career opportunities in STEM fields.